Last Update: 21st April 2023
1. LEGAL INFORMATION AND ACCEPTANCE
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identifying data of the company are presented below.
Azimut Cero, S.L. Pol. Ind. La Quinta, Nave 1, Ctra. Ronda, Km. 168,5 29670 San Pedro de Alcántara Málaga. Phone: 952787357 and Email: email@example.com.
This legal notice includes the general conditions that govern the access and use of this website, hereinafter “the website”. The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users. Certain services are exclusive to our clients and their access is restricted.
The use of the Portal attributes the condition of the user of the Portal (hereinafter, the ‘User’) and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service has a limited duration at the moment in which the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services that are provided through it. Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which he intends to use the Portal, since it and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be modified.
Some Portal services accessible to Internet users or exclusive to Azimut Cero, S.L. customers may be subject to particular conditions, regulations and instructions that, where appropriate, replace, complete and/or modify this Legal Notice and that They must be accepted by the User before the provision of the corresponding service begins.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
This website and the contents it houses are protected by current legislation on intellectual property.
Azimut Zero, S.L. is the owner or licensee of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the Terms and Conditions, is expressly prohibited.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are owned by Azimut Cero, S.L. either by industrial or intellectual property, without it being understood that access to the Portal attributes any right over the aforementioned brands, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
All products and services on these pages that are NOT the property of Azimut Cero, S.L. are trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by our company.
They only appear on the Azimut Cero, S.L. website. for promotional and information-gathering purposes. These owners can request the modification or deletion of the information that belongs to them.
The User undertakes to make correct use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User will respond to Azimut Cero, S.L., or against third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
The use of the Portal for harmful purposes of property or interests of Azimut Cero, S.L. is expressly prohibited. or third parties or that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of Azimut Cero, S.L. or from third parties.
The User undertakes to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of clause 1.
With a merely illustrative character, the User in accordance with current legislation must refrain from:
– Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by Azimut Cero, S.L. or by whoever holds the ownership of the exploitation rights, where appropriate.
– Reproduce or copy for private use the Contents that can be considered as Software or databases in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication or its disposal to third parties when these acts necessarily imply reproduction by the User or a third party.
– Extract and/or reuse all or a substantial part of the Contents of the Portal as well as the databases that Azimut Cero, S.L. make available to Users.
3.3 Introduction of Links to the Portal
An Internet user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions that are detailed below without the ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
• The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Portal but may not reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc).
• In any case, it will be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable and current legislation at all times, to establish frames of any kind that surround the Portal or allow the display of the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, In any case, when they are viewed together with content outside the Portal in such a way that: (I) it produces, or may cause, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or Content; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of Azimut Cero, S.L. or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
• No type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be made from the page that introduces the link about Azimut Cero, S.L., its partners, employees, clients or the quality of the services it provides.
• In no case will it be stated on the page where the link is located that Azimut Cero, S.L. has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
• The use of any denominative, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of Azimut Cero, S.L. is prohibited. within the sender’s page except in the cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by Azimut Cero, S.L. and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Portal is allowed in the manner established in this clause.
• The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not, in any case, have or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (I) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that Azimut Cero, S.L. subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of Azimut Cero, S.L. in attention to the place, contents and theme of the sender’s website.
4. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Azimut Zero, S.L. is not responsible for the decisions made based on the information provided on the Portal or for damages caused to the User or third parties due to actions that are solely based on the information obtained on the Portal.
4.2 On the quality of the service
Access to the Portal does not imply an obligation on the part of Azimut Cero, S.L. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element.
In any case, the User is responsible for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
Azimut Zero, S.L. is not responsible for damages caused to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 Availability of the Service
Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation do not correspond to Azimut Cero, S.L. Consequently, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, canceled or inaccessible, prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the Portal service is not responsible for damages or losses of any kind produced in the User that causes failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or prior to it.
4.4 Of the contents and services linked through the Portal
The Portal access service includes technical link devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, ‘Linked Sites’).
In these cases, Azimut Cero, S.L. acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and will only be responsible for the content and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that you have effective knowledge of the illegality and have not deactivated the link with due diligence.
In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, he may notify Azimut Cero, S.L. in accordance with the procedure and the effects established in clause 6, without in any case this communication entails the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites should presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of Azimut Cero, S.L. with the statements, content or services provided.
Azimut Zero, S.L. does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to Azimut Cero, S.L.
5. DATA PROTECTION
You can consult our Data Protection Policy (link) to find out how we use your personal data.
6. Communication of illegal and inappropriate activities
In the event that the User or any other Internet user becomes aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose contents or services are illegal, harmful, denigrating, violent or contrary to morality, they may contact Azimut Cero, S.L. indicating the following extremes:
1. Personal data of the caller: name, address, telephone number and email address;
2. Description of the facts that reveal the illegal or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site;
3. In the event of a violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the owner of the infringed right when it is a person other than the communicator.
4. You must also provide the title that certifies the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, the representation to act on behalf of the owner when he is a person other than the communicator;
5. Express the statement that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The reception by Azimut Cero, S.L. of the communication provided for in this clause will not imply, according to the provisions of the LSSI, an effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the communicator.
Likewise, you must provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, the representation to act on behalf of the owner when he is a person other than the communicator.
All notifications and communications made by the parties will be validated in accordance with the means admitted by law. Those related to this Portal will be considered effective, for all purposes, if they are carried out through the Portal itself.
Azimut Zero, S.L. reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented.
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will enter into force from the moment of their publication.
9. Social Networks
Azimut Zero, S.L. is present in various social networks and platforms, therefore, when accessing any of these or other networks, it must be taken into account that the applicable conditions of use are those established by each platform, in which, Azimut Cero, S.L. does not intervene.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law. As long as the applicable Law allows the waiver of the established legal jurisdiction, the courts of Malaga are designated as jurisdiction to resolve possible disputes, expressly renouncing the user to any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
By PrivacidadGlobal Cyber Lex